Annie Jackson (anniejackson) wrote in nederland,
Annie Jackson

Rubber Cement

Edit: FOUND IT "Lijm", "Fotolijm" and funny enough "Fotolijm rubbercement" (must have been my english pronunciation that confused people.

Hallo! I am new in Holland, I do not speak Dutch yet so I apologize for this post being in English (I start my lessons tomorrow morning!)

Can someone please tell me what Rubber Cement is called in Dutch? It is a type of glue that can be rubbed off of paper, it is good for doing artwork when you only want the glue to be temporary. I have not been able to find it because the store personnel do not know what I am talking about.

Thank you!
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic